Breaking News

Last waltz of the night...

There is a slight mournful quality to this piece performed brilliantly on another folk instrument I wish I could play -- although I would like the smaller portable harmonium.


The air is full of  melancholy and it seems appropriate for this posting. I know I've been heavily into the music lately, maybe that's because I don't have any words to express all the tumultuous feelings I've had these past few months. Music sometimes says it better than words.

I wanted to let you know -- particularly domain2008 dot com which appears to visit my site hundreds of times a day (I will NOT click, I will NOT click) -- that I will be taking a break from this blog to turn my attention to the next Calendar season. Where I'm hoping to lose myself for a short time.


Wishing you all the best in these...uncertain times.

No comments